We Care About You & Your Smile
We have been serving our community for many years, but we still believe in dedicating time to each individual patient. We want to provide you with not only quality but affordable orthodontic care so that each patient walks away with a brighter smile. A positive patient experience is at the core of what we do and we pride ourselves on being personable, professional, and efficient in our conduct and our care. We encourage you to come visit us and see why so many patients place their trust in our team at South Shore Orthodontics.
Helping You Create Your Best Smile
We proudly have offices located in Cohasset, Hanover, and Weymouth, MA, our priority is providing you and your loved ones with excellent care in a fun, family-friendly environment.
Here, you’re more than a patient. You’re a part of our family. Our skilled, professional team members are ready, dedicated, and passionate about helping you achieve your dream smile.
Dr. Mazzocco, his team of orthodontists, and the rest of the South Shore team have been serving our local community for over 30 years. We’re excited to meet you and welcome you to our South Shore Orthodontics Family!
We Are Local
After spending so many years as part of the community, we are grateful for the many opportunities to give back. After all, the South Shore is our home too! In addition to our commitment to our patients, we have a commitment to our community: #givewherewelive. Each charity is important to us because they hit close to home within our towns, families, and our circle of friends.
Donations & Community Service
- Jimmy Fund – Dr. Mazzocco rides in the annual Pan-Mass Challenge. His efforts give directly to Pediatric Cancer Research (#pedalforpediatrics).
- Boston Children’s Hospital – Cancer Research and Transportation Battalion Virtual Toy Ruck to ensure any patient at BCH receives a special gift when they are in the hospital on Christmas.
- Sending goodies to members of the military who are overseas protecting our freedom. We hold a “candy buyback” trading patients’ Halloween candy for nickels to earn prizes. We send all collected candy to the troops.
- Annual Sock clothing Drive – donation to homeless shelters on South Shore.
- Toy Drive for South Shore homeless shelters to ensure every child smiles during the holidays.
- “Teacher of the Year” contest – Patients nominate a teacher for this award. It’s important to us to recognize the dedicated teachers who are shaping our future adults.
- Donations to the Weymouth Food Pantry.